Do you remember a time in your relationship where your sex drive was incredible? You and your partner just couldn’t wait to jump into bed. What happened to that confident, sexy woman you used to be? Low sex drive: Millions of women just like you are struggling with the exact same problem.
A flagging libido doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with you as a woman; it just means you need a little extra support. That’s where Provestra comes in. Provestra is a patented product designed to increase your sex drive and give you the better sex life you deserve!
What Causes Low Libido in Women?
Low female sex drive can be caused by many factors. Fluctuating hormones after pregnancy or during menopause are the most common reasons women become less interested in sex. Stress, anxiety, depression, poor diet, and lack of exercise are other common causes of flagging female libido. Juggling work, the kids, and everyday household chores can simply make you too exhausted to be in the mood at the end of the day.
Men are often frustrated and confused by changes in their partner’s sexual desire because they often feel as though they are doing something wrong. Lack of sex in a long-term relationship can cause feelings of insecurity and guilt in both parties. Neither one of you is doing anything wrong yet somehow, you just can’t seem to connect.
What is Provestra?
Provestra is a doctor-approved dietary supplement designed for women who want better sex in their lives. Provestra addresses the key causes of flagging libido and works gently with your body to increase your sex drive as well as feelings of relaxation and well-being. Women who use Provestra have noticed an improvement in their sex lives in as little as 7 days!
Is Provestra Your Key to Better Sex?
Better sex takes more than just using some sexual lubricant to address vaginal dryness. As a woman, your sexual desire is comprised of physical, emotional, and mental responses that all need to be just right before you’re ready for intimacy. Provestra addresses all three of these factors in one easy-to-take supplement. Provestra not only increases your sex drive, its all-natural ingredients also improve energy level and mood so you’re ready when he is!
Ingredients in Provestra
Unlike other female libido-enhancers, Provestra contains doctor-approved all-natural ingredients that work with your body to increase feelings of sexual desire.
These ingredients include:
- Theobromine – If you’ve ever wondered why chocolate puts you in the mood, the chemical is called theobromine. Provestra isolated this chemical and puts it to work for you by enhancing your feelings of relaxation, desire, and sexual attractiveness.
- Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) – Poor diet can often contribute to lack of this essential nutrient. It may surprise you to know that poor diet and endochrine disruptors from water bottles, chemicals, and soy can cause an overload of estrogen in your body, which may the primary reason you’ve lost interest in sex! I3C helps your body balance out excess estrogen so your sex drive improves naturally.
- Ginseng – Ginseng has been used to improve sex drive in Eastern countries for millions of years. Ginseng gives you a natural boost of energy and even relieves menopausal symptoms.
- Ginkgo Biloba – This natural herb is most notably used to improve memory. Did you know it can also increase blood flow to your sexual organs to improve vaginal lubrication and sexual enjoyment?
- Damiana Leaf – Damiana leaf is powerful stuff. Damiana improves muscle contractions during orgasm and improves oxygen flow to the genital area. It also balances female hormone levels, reducing vaginal dryness, and relieving hot flashes.
- Black Cohosh Root – Black Cohosh has been used to treat menopause for hundreds of years and combats the vaginal dryness associated with fluctuating hormones. It has even been known to relieve hot flashes and irritability.
- Red Raspberry – Red raspberry is especially beneficial to women struggling with infertility as it helps strengthen and tone the reproductive system. It also helps balance estrogen levels and decreases PMS symptoms and heavy cramping.
- Licorice Root – Licorice root reduces the fluid retention, breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings associated with PMS. It also helps naturally balance sex hormones.
- Ginger Root – Ginger naturally stimulates blood circulation to the genital region and makes erogenous zones more hypersensitive.
- Valerian Root – Stress is a major contributing factor to decreased sex drive in women. Valerian helps ease these feelings and gives you an overall feeling of calm.
- Kudzu – Contains mild plant estrogens to balance hormones and control menopausal symptoms.
- Vitamin A – Poor diet can lead to vitamin A and other nutritional deficiencies. Vitamin A support reproductive health and regulates the production of sex hormones.
- Vitamin C – Not only is vitamin C a potent immune system enhancer, it also helps build collagen, which gives skin its elasticity. This can help women overcome the vaginal dryness associated with menopause.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E has powerful antioxidant properties and can help support your sexual health by reducing the toxic effects of excess estrogen.
- B Vitamins – B Vitamins are essential in preventing the damaging effects of stress. They also help improve blood circulation and give you more energy!
- Folic Acid – Folic acid is a must-have nutrient for women of child-bearing age. If you and your partner are thinking about starting a family, you need more folic acid in your diet. Folic acid also helps you metabolize protein, which gives you more energy!
- Biotin – For women with brittle nails and hair, biotin can help give back that luster and shine you thought was lost forever.
- Calcium Carbonate – Calcium not only decreases your risk for developing osteoporosis, it also helps improve orgasms by increasing muscle strength and tone.
- Iron – Every woman in her child-bearing years needs iron. If you’re still menstruating and you often notice debilitating PMS symptoms such as fatigue, extreme cramping, bloating, and irritability, you may need more iron in your diet.
- Zinc – Women may think that testosterone doesn’t play a role in their sexual health but it does. Both women and men have estrogen and testosterone in their bodies, it’s just that women have more testosterone and women have more estrogen. A lack of testosterone in women, however, can lead to decreased sex drive. Zinc balances these levels.
Inactive Ingredients include:
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Blue Lake 31, FD&C Red #3.
Who Should Not Take Provestra
Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take Provestra. If you have any serious medical conditions or are taking prescription medication, speak with your doctor before using this or any female enhancement product. If you are allergic to one or more of the active or inactive ingredients in Provestra, do not take this product.
If you think a healthy sex drive is a thing of the past just because stress or fluctuating hormones have put your desire on the back burner, think again. Provestra contains a synergistic blend of all-natural ingredients proven to give you back that loving feeling. Once you try your 100% RISK FREE bottle of Provestra, you’re virtually guaranteed to feel the difference!